Certified and experienced General Manager of teams up to 700 in Top 5 Food manufacturing entities in the Caribbean. Managed four (4) manufacturing companies, all of which are leaders in their respective industries. Proactive and dedicated planner with the ability to gain confidence of management teams for top performance. Excellent coaching and leadership skills. Impeccable health and safety record.
Key career highlights has spanned over twenty years’ experience in FMCG ( Fast Moving Consumer Goods) manufacturing with accomplishments in:
• Executive Manufacturing and Food Processing Operations
• Food Ingredients and packaging Supply Chain Innovations
• Turnkey Project Engineering Designs and Implementation
• Industrial Manufacturing Capacity Development
• Executive Talent Recruiting and HR Management
• Consumer Foods Marketing and Market Research
• Global Food Safety and Quality Initiatives(GFSI) and Facility Certifications
She was appointed Prime Lead on Project Management and Turnkey Engineering Construction Services.
Nathalie received a Master of Business Administration at the University of the West Indies, Mona Jamaica.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.